The IUMN Bachelor's Program is a four-year degree program designed to help students acquire all essential Islamic knowledge and equip them to pursue careers in academia or practice.
Goals of the program
1. Equip students with all essential aspects of Islamic knowledge.
2. Arm students with tools and methods of practicing Islamic knowledge in their day-to-day lives.
3. Train students to effectively help the Muslim community with questions and issues that require serious answers and solutions compliant with fundamentals of Islam.
4. Train students on using strictly-authentic sources of knowledge.
Specializations / Majors
IUMN offers ONLY Bachelors degree in Islamic Studies both in Arabic and English languages.
- Must complete 120 credits (40 course-3 credits each).
- Memorize at least 3 ajza’ of the Holy Quran during the years of your study.
- Prepare a 30 pages research that satisfies the research methodology requirements.
- Good conduct and behavior during the period of study at the university.
- Fulfillment of all the required tuition & fees.
Click Here to see the BA Program (Arabic Speakers)
Click Here to see the BA Program Course Descriptions (Arabic Speakers)
Click Here to see the BA Program (Non-Arabic Speakers)
Click Here to see the BA Program Course Descriptions (Non-Arabic Speakers)